Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ghoulash like you've never had before

Well, I am quite jazzed for tomorrow, because I may be doing two cool things: interviewing film programming guru Philip Spurrell for an article and checking out a graveyard in Chambly that may be suitable as a shooting venue for my horror short Graveyard Ghoulash. I wrote the story last year and it's a wee one, just 500 words. But I think it has tremendous potential as a 10-15 minute short film, my first ever. I'd like to shoot a day or two this winter and another day when the weather is greener. I figure the film likely won't make any money, but it would be a good festival filler and who knows? Since I can't get any work in Montreal as a film publicist - mainly because there ARE no English films shooting at present - I may as well try to join the ranks of the film production community. Maybe James Cameron will ask me to co-write or produce Avatar2: Return of the Insanely Tall Attractive Alien Blue People. I really liked your first installment, Jim. Why not?

So, check out Graveyard Ghoulash, possible coming soon, to a festival near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment