Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

About time we had a vagina

Okay, so a reader told me about the latest organ to achieve supersized status...

http://www.killahbeez.com/2008/06/21/the-2nd-gtfoh-award-vulva-taxi/

And all I can say is, it's about time! There is NO reason a giant colon should get all the attention, as far as I'm concerned, and a vulva is such a natural candidate for the category of Gigantor. I can't tell you how many times, during my tenure as Colon Guy, someone quipped to me "why don't you guys create a whole series of human organs to take on tour?" And I always pointed out that it's gotta be a natural tunnel, or orifice, to create a natural environment for the public to walk through. The anus, the esophagus, the ear canal and, hell yeah, the vagina, all fit into that category. And what would you rather walk through, besides a giant colon... the human ear canal, or a giant vagina??? Come on, this is such a no-brainer.

So kudos to the Vagina People. I salute you! With all the seriousness I can muster!

No comments:

Post a Comment